Tuesday, October 18, 2016

ARTHUR: SERVING MISS LING & HER DAUGHTERS

Note from Thomas Lavalle: “Arthur,” a longtime friend of this blog, is a middle-aged American expat current living in an (unspecified) Asian country. His guest posts will focus on his submissive engagement and betrothal (and eventual marriage) to his dominant Asian girlfriend, “Miss Ling,” and the gradual steps she is taking to expand his submissive service to include her two live-in daughters from a previous marriage, “Miss A,” age 14, and “Miss D,” age 23. I’m delighted to offer the first of what I hope will be many updates from "Arthur."


I’m 100% committed to the Female Led lifestyle.

And if we are serious in our Female Led Relationships, as I am, then I believe we must begin to educate our children by encouraging the girls to take charge and expect certain service from the boys; and encourage the boys to serve their sisters and respect their superior status, just as their father does to Mom. No kink, just plain family behavior that stresses the females’ roles as leaders in the household.

*

The past 2 days I was given the opportunity to iron quite a few work shirts and pants for my wife and her older daughter, Miss D (age 23). My wife expects this now as part of my routine and does not need to thank me, but Miss D did give me a big smile and thanks when she saw her shirts, pants and underwear neatly folded on her bed. Already this morning two pairs of sneakers have been scrubbed and washed and are drying; laundry is in the machine now. The younger daughter, Miss A (age 14), is a little sick today and has stayed home from school. I’m being quiet so she can sleep peacefully.

*

I kneel on the floor at the foot of the bed to give Miss Ling her footrubs, and must continue to minister to her perfect feet until she says to stop. Usually she will then raise her foot for me to kiss it and thank her, but not always. I am not allowed to ask permission to kiss her foot any more. She will decide. That’s difficult for me, but it’s very empowering for her. And, of course, that’s the most important thing.

*

Miss Ling has asked me to write down my suggestions for a formal marriage proposal, which will be very different from a typical one. I have pretty much finished, but she wants her “Power Room” (where she takes me to administer punishment) to be finished first, as this is where the proposal event will take place. And she wants her daughters also to be present, perhaps taking a pic or two.

Something to look forward to!



*

3 comments:

  1. When done correctly and depending on some key elements falling perfectly into place. I see no reason why daughters shouldn't be introduced to Female dominance and leadership. This will enable them to bypass many of the mistakes other woman make when they discover the benefits of the Female-Led lifestyle. A devoted male can teach by his example the proper way for men to behave towards women. Knowing that by his dedication to obey, serve and respect they will grow into confident women that understand their authority.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, as Sandra said, there's nothing wrong with daughters being introduced to female dominance and leadership. And for that matter, nothing wrong with sons being introduced and normalized to the safe, secure, and edifying service toward the females in their lives. I know of no better way to strengthen and pass on gynarchic principles to the next generation of families. We all have day to day lives that include a lot of mundane details, but who guides and leads makes all the difference. We only have to look at certain male public figures to see what happens when gynarchic principles are not followed.

    Arthur, congratulations on your engagement to Miss Ling! I'm betting that when your finished with your marriage proposal, it will be something any matriarch will be proud of. It touched me to hear you describe how you're keeping quiet so Miss A can get some rest. She's well by now I'm sure, but I bet you were very attentive to her needs when she was ill. You're very lucky to have Miss Ling and her daughters in your life, but if I may say so, it sounds like they are fortunate to have your devotion and service as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Arthur himself asked me to post the following, in response to Ms. Sandra's comment: "Yes, we feel the same, Ms Sandra, and are trying to share with the girls some of the advantages/benefits of a Female Led lifestyle. I'm seeing results in several ways, one of which is their reduced shyness in discussing 'female issues'. Just the other day, Miss A asked me to buy some slim pads for her as she was starting her period. I had bought pads for her before, after asking all 3 women for permission to restock with their preferences. But this time, she was out of stock (my error), but was not shy in asking me to buy them, that day."

    ReplyDelete